FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, You & Sylvia Plath


By Leah Flores Air

Love is determined by fate.
So are star-crossed lovers. 
Fate is what brings us together in serendipitous encounters and 
what tears us apart by opposing circumstances. 

It's about you, it's about me
it's about where we were at in life and what we did or not do for a reason. 

It's about our fears, our worries, our reservations and distractions. 
It's about life- what it wants us to learn and how it wants us to grow.
This world does not stop for me and you and so we've learned, in this way.

Maybe it's not even you, maybe it's your heart that vibrates with mine. 
Maybe we were lovers in a past life, maybe my heart recognizes that sound.

We should meet in another life, we should meet in the air.
Or we can meet in our dreams, just me and you.

Inspired by my muse, Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment