FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am only one


Float by Joy StClaire

I am only one. But still I am one.

I cannot do everything. And because I cannot do everything,

I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
-Helen Keller-

Life is suddenly hectic, stressful and mentally & emotionally draining. I feel overwhelmed, lost and am tempted to break down and ask someone for help. But I know too well that this is my own battle to fight and overcome, and no one can help me but myself.

I am battling myself- my inner demons that hide behind a smiling facade.

There still remains a part of me that wishes to hide and wither away, trying to avoid and escape what life has in store for me. Yet there is no where to run, no where to hide, no one to guide or rescue me except God, my creator.

Despite my desperation my creator tells me to remain strong for he made me bold & courageous. As long as I know my valor comes from Him, I cannot refuse.

 I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment