FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Monday, May 2, 2011

Paper wedding & Birthday Dinner

Speaking of royal weddings, look at this fabulous wedding dress I came across in the most random display at a wedding shop in Newport Coast. Best of all, it's made by hand with paper.

I love unexpected finds & surprises such as this, as it reminds me of God's inspirations that are anywhere and everywhere!


Saturday night was my beloved friend's 30th birthday dinner. We celebrated with a wonderful meal and drinks at Fig & Olive in West Hollywood. The venue was trendy, fashionable- a classic epitome of Hollywood chic. We had some mishap with poor service from a bitchy hostess but I'd definitely be back for its unique tapas and cool ambience. After all, you can't let unhappy girls with poor job satisfaction ruin a wonderful night with good food & drinks, right? The beautiful birthday girl is next to me in the picture. Can you find me? :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!!

To briefly retrace our friendship, we've known each other since High School and ended up at the same college. Since then, she's been an integral part of my life and we share many wonderful memories and stories, not to mention hours of deep, meaningful conversations. She's truly a beautiful & blessed soul inside and out and I'm always grateful for her sweet presence in my life. If you ever come across this entry, I love you Jin! I can't wait for our spa date tomorrow to celebrate your real birthday.

That reminds me, I'm headed to Glen Ivy Spa tomorrow with the birthday girl. I'm desperately in need of relaxation, rejuvenation and pampering spa treatments. I love being a woman!!

Until I can enjoy my womanhood to the fullest, back to the books.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing to do with your actual post but, I used to follow you on xanga for quite sometime, quite some time ago! I was bored earlier, taking a break from studies, and came to xanga to delete some stuff. I remembered a blog I used to read that inspired me a lot, I clicked through a lot of names, and FINALLY found out it was Angiebaby. I think you used to have a different blog, something about being a mom on the go? Anyway, I'm glad to see you're still writing and inspiring still. Your daughters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding me! I cherish my Xanga days and love to meet old people from there. Yes I used to write examiner articles for awhile but figured it wasn't worth my time since I have very little time now to write. Now I'm just keeping a personal blog for myself and friends. Thanks for the sweet message and come visit again! :)

    ReplyDelete