FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love at L'Ermitage, Beverly Hills


Kelly & Jeff's wedding @ L'Ermitage, Beverly Hills

What can be a better way to break a dark hiatus but with pretty pictures filled with love and more love! Above pictures are from a beautiful wedding I attended this past weekend celebrating the love of Kelly & Jeff--where everything was amazing, breath-taking and oh-so-beautiful.

The wedding took place at the rooftop of L'Ermitage hotel in Beverly Hills and it was by far, one of the most elegant weddings I've attended. The bride wore a slim Vera Wang dress that embraced her body so perfectly and the elegant lacy details reminded me once again why Vera Wang is the go-to designer for brides who can afford her craft.

It's a beautiful, inspirational Wednesday with slight overcast and some drizzle and once again, I'm feeling blessed and grateful for my life.

Wishing you and the newlyweds lots of love & blessings as I gaze out the window on this rainy afternoon, unleashing myself from the past and daydreaming about pretty, lovely little things.


No comments:

Post a Comment