FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Friday, June 10, 2011

Count your blessings

La Torrey Pines Hotel/ La Jolla, San Diego



Been extremely busy these days. I've always been pretty good at multitasking but the notion of multitasking changes its face and value when motherhood is in the mix. I've been immersed in my studies which means I have to sacrifice the things I really enjoy like reading a good book or writing.

Adulthood is all about setting priorities and mastering the process of give and take. Since we can't get everything we want, do everything we want to do in ways we want, we have to gradually learn to find joy and happiness in little things like visiting the zoo or spending a day at the beach with the family. Then we hold on to this joyous moment for a long time, sometimes even weeks, and use bits and pieces of such memories to keep us going through moments of stress, doubt and difficulty.

I wanted to imprint something inspirational in middle of my busy schedule and decided recent pictures of family is the best way to do so. These are pictures from Memorial Day weekend and we spent the most lovely time in La Jolla, San Diego. I wish everyday was like a vacation but knowing this is luxury that very few people can afford in real life, I'll continue to count my blessings and retrieve recent memories that make me smile.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment