FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Karma

Be Mine by Ruben Ireland

What a busy and crazy week it was. To get the negatives out of the way, a so-called friend tried to bring gossip and resentment into my life after six long years of silence on my part. I should've followed my instinct to confront her earlier but instead, I foolishly gave the same negative person too many chances to recover and continue her manipulations. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding six years ago and perhaps it was this reason that made me want to put aside negative intuition and thoughts.

I wanted to believe I was right, and wished I didn't have to face the sad fact that a friend whom I considered to be genuine was actually someone who was resentful & jealous of my happiness.

I don't want to further materialize negative emotions and memories. Instead I'll focus on being grateful that I was finally able to cut out another negative force from my life. I guess this is the universe's way of teaching me the value of true humanly connection by giving me another opportunity to practice forgiveness and move on.

Betrayal is disguised in many forms and I recently uncovered one that was hiding behind the fascade of a close friendship. Yet I'm still here, happy and grateful than ever, knowing that the universe gives one just what one deserves.

This is God's justice, the wheel of life.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this entry of yours. Its nice to live w/o resentment and negativity that sucks the life out of you. Well written.

    ReplyDelete