FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Freshen up for Spring! Tod's Drivers

Tods Iconic drivers in various colors. $395 and up
After searching some time for the perfect pair of comfortable & stylish flats, I ended up buying Tod's iconic leather drivers and I'm in LOVE!! These are the most comfortable shoes my feet has ever been embraced by and the craftsmanship & quality are like no other.

Each pair is handmade in Italy with single piece of leather so its sleek, seamless & classic. If my 20's wardrobe was inspired by the desire to stand out with bright color schemes & patterns, my 30's wardrobe is inspired by understated sophistication & effortless classics.

I've been wearing ballerina flats for a few years now and Tod's driver is the most appropriate & refreshing addition to the collection.

Another grateful day for my heart & feet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment