FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Elle Style



Elle wearing 'Original Gloss' hunter boots, Kids size 11

Today Elle insisted on wearing rain boots even though there was no rain in sight. Pairing rain boots with her cat eye sunglasses, my daughter is a fashionista in the making- tucking her skinny jeans into red boots effortlessly as if she's done this a thousand times before.

You often hear parents say this about their child but really, I love her to death - not simply for who she is but for all that she teaches me everyday. She teaches me unconditional love, importance of gratitude among many other life lessons and thanks to her difficulties, I never take anything for granted like I used to. Every ability we carry is a blessing, even a thing as simple as breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment