FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DIY: Valentine's Day Cards for Kids

DIY Valentine's Day Card

This year I decided to make my own Valentine's Day Cards & goodies for the kids. I was tired of the cheap yet overpriced cards I get from Target every year and its very limited selections.

I browsed Etsy for cute ideas and came across this cute tic-tac-toe cards for kids. It was only $7 for an instant download file that can be personalized; meaning I only had to make one purchase for both my kids.

By YourPrettyParty on Etsy


I originally purchased the pink one but found the color to be too light for my liking. I contacted the seller and she was kind enough to send me the blue version which gave me two files for the price of one!

I then purchased 4X6 clear bags at Michaels. I bought the longer one which would allow me to secure and tie the top with red/pink ribbons for a more decorative look. I simply printed out the little cards on 110lb. stock paper, cut them out with a paper cutter, fill them with Hershey's Kisses and M&M's and voila~ made cute, personalized Valentine's Day goodies for my kids and their teachers.

I also found some free Valentine's Day labels online and made personalized stickers. I always enjoyed making goodie bags for my friends even as a young girl and still find myself having so much fun while making these!

Here are some more cute ideas for next year's Valentine's Day by Your Pretty Party




No comments:

Post a Comment