FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello 2013



2012 was filled with many things, both ups and downs, and the holidays felt somewhat rushed and shaded by dark spirits in the universe. The Newtown tragedy left me heartbroken beyond words and I couldn't stop questioning why the evils of the world keep gaining momentum while goodness dissipates.  

2013 is now here and I'm ready to begin with renewed spirit and positivity. Despite downfalls of life and tragedies that surround us I have much to be grateful for and blessings to count.

I begin the year with three simple prayers--- thank you, I'm sorry and I love you. Sometimes I feel this is all God needs to hear.

God bless & happy new year. 2013 is going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment