FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Friday, December 14, 2012

Newtown Tragedy. Change is needed NOW


I'm deeply affected by today's tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut. My daughters are 7 & 5, this isn't someone else's story. Children teach us beauty of life and adults repay them with violence and deadly silence. Children bring us joy and we kill their souls through childhood trauma.

This must stop. Now.

Today I vow to pay closer attention to others, especially my children and their emotional & mental well-being. I promise to dedicate my life to raising healthy individuals who love themselves and value other people. I promise never to let my child become lost in loneliness & anger.

Change begins with me, with my children, in my home. I hope you do the same, for me and for all our children, especially those children who lost everything today.

Something must be done. Change is needed NOW.

Heartbroken & in grief this gloomy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment