FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Monday, January 7, 2013

First trip of 2013: Wynn, Las Vegas

Tower Suites, Wynn

The destination of our first family trip of 2013 was none other than Las Vegas. Las Vegas is one of our favorite getaways because it's only a few hours away from home and offers an array of activities, fine dining, nightlife and fun for the whole family.

We usually spend the day with the kids visiting places like Circus Circus, Caesar's palace & Mandalay Bay for family friendly activities. We play games, visit the aquarium, visit white tigers at the Secret Garden and just enjoy all the spectacles that Las Vegas has to offer.

This time we watched the Mac King Comedy Magic show which turned out to be a lot of fun. The kids had a blast and I greatly enjoyed my first magic show. I'd highly recommend this show to anyone, even families with older kids (kids ages 4-5+) as it is very kid appropriate (with occasional crude humor that young kids can easily bypass) and Mac King turns out to be a very pleasant and likable guy with smart humor.

As always the trip was a blast and I was sad to leave our beautiful room behind, back to reality with chores and daily routine. My body was fighting off a cold all weekend and despite not feeling my best, I got to enjoy Vegas to the fullest with good food, good company, good music and quality time spent with loved ones.

The beginning of 2013 is very positive and hopeful thus far and I have big plans for this year. Starting something entirely new and taking chances are never easy but I believe it's time. Must find a way to get back into work mode and get the ball rolling again.

Making positive changes, taking chances & keeping my eyes high on the prize....

This is how I'm beginning my 2013.

A room with a view
Reina Cosmopolitan, Tower Suites Bar
Nervo @ XS
Date night w hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment