FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's winter and I'm not even sad



Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping on your nose...

No Jack Frost here in So Cal, but it's been raining since last night and I'm loving this weather. I can't imagine living anywhere but here, and I'd be awfully depressed if I was settled in rainy Seattle. Here, the rain can be much anticipated and embraced even for someone who's prone to self-induced SAD like me.

I want to wear my rain boots with a big pull-over hoodie and let the cold air whip my hair around. Then I'll return inside, make myself a warm cup of tea, cuddle next to a fireplace and hibernate like a bear with no distractions or worry.

No demands, no chores, no routine, no boredom--
I'll travel to a place where only dreams reside.

Before I close myself let me ask you,
Will you be there?
If not, can you come find me,
because it's winter and I'm not even sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment