FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Sunday


I planned to attend mass with my mom and sister but ended up spending the entire morning in my bed instead.  The wind was howling all night and I couldn't fall asleep until very late.  I have to admit it was actually quite nice waking up to complete silence instead of the usual sounds of kids & a dog, being able to lie in bed all morning without getting up to fix breakfast or get kids ready for school.

I bought flowers for myself yesterday as a token of apology and gratitude. I neglected my heart for too long and I wanted to say I'm sorry.  I wasted too much energy fixing my surroundings without fixing myself from within.  I must care for my heart and forgive myself first before I can forgive anyone else.

I'm sorry and I love you.  Let's start over.

1 comment: