FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Monday, May 5, 2014

A Gift from the Universe


This past weekend, the Universe sent me an unexpected gift in the form of heart shaped rose petals. I was emotionally and physically drained and felt little motivation to get out of the house when we suddenly came across a vast green lawn filled rose petals in the shape of roses.

We wondered where it came from--- perhaps a wedding or a proposal? We looked around and found no one. Odd, but what a lovely surprise.

Immediately my children's faces lit up, my husband who discovered the rose path smiled and my heart filled with quiet joy and gratitude.

We don't know where it came from, or who it was intended for but in that moment, it seemed to be waiting for us.

Such a sweet moment.

It's tiny moments like this that makes life so worth living.


No comments:

Post a Comment