FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Friday, September 6, 2013

Dream Scene #1: Escape

"Black Birds" by Jee Young Lee //  Source: Opiom Gallery

I had the most horrific dream last night. I was trapped by some unknown guy who plotted to kill me. The person who ordered him to do so was a crazy friend/neighbor. (Wonder if my intuition is telling me something). I was brave enough to run to the next office, lock the door behind me and plead desperately for help. The three young men in the room refused to help. I frantically called 911 and even the operator laughed.

He said something like, "Do you really think I'm gonna help you?" He chuckled and said I was crazy for thinking that someone was going to kill me.

In the end I made a dramatic escape from his apartment shielded by double doors, the last one barely big enough for me to squeeze through. I tried to run down the steep stairs as fast as I can but realized I was wearing heels too high. I took them off and started running. I woke up. 

At least I escaped. Phew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment