FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Let's be weird together


Been so busy lately. Days pass by swiftly and we're now two days away from Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for this year and will make the time to make a gratitude list.

Heading out to Disneyland with the kiddos so the list will have to wait. Meanwhile I know there is one thing I'm thankful for. That is, the courage to be myself no matter where and how I am. I know many people still struggle with this as I did but thirty something years later, I'm finally okay - and happy- with who I am.

I'm a little weird. I have unusual interests and have control issues. I turn into a total bitch when I'm hungry and hubby says I'm difficult to deal with sometimes. Sorry.  

Yet I like me. I like being uniquely me.

1 comment: