FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON GOOGLE+ BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON PINTEREST BUTTON LINKEDIN BUTTON

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011
                                                               
I dressed up as the Queen of Hearts this year for my princess daughters who begged me to dress up with them. Tess dressed up as Cinderella - following Belle from 2010, and Elise dressed up as Alice from Alice in Wonderland. To complete our theme, my husband was the Burger King King (LOL). He brought many chuckles in the neighborhood and people asked to take pictures with him. I think he too, had a great time.

Frankly I was a little embarrassed to be dressed up like this but I had so much fun thanks to my daughters. We even got to celebrate Halloween in Vegas for my husband's 32nd birthday (sorry no pictures from there, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas) :)

Being a mom is definitely more fun-filled now that my girls are older. I think I'll continue to dress up for Halloween since this is one holiday that my children will always be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment